Monday, December 19, 2011

2 inch Circle Cutter Tutorial

I am often asked...
"How do I cut my printables into round or scalloped circles?"
"Do I have to cut all of these by hand?"

I always assume that everyone knows...
Well, I am here to help you make some beautiful
cupcake toppers and accents for your parties!

1.  Print out your 2 inch circle printables
and trim off the bottom edge.


2.  Next take your handy 2 inch Circle Cutter,
turn it over like so....


3.  Center one of the squares along the bottom row
inside your cutter....


4.  Cut into a scalloped circle and continue
until all 4 circles have been cut along the bottom row.


5.  Next, trim the bottom row and repeat cutting
with your circle cutter.


Repeat all of the steps until you have your entire sheet cut!

There you go!
I hope that helps all of you create some beautiful items for your parties!
Happy Cutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin it!